Recent Posts

April 30, 2009

Fresh Flowers


Thank you girls so much for all of your sweet birthday wishes!
I love flowers and my junk hunk and Ella Rose surprised me with this simple arrangement(minus few tulips the cat ate!)
Its back to business today. Lot to do I need to stain and stamp our price tags. The house will smell yummy with the aroma of coffee,vanilla, & cinnamon when I am done. Then I need to print & cut more sale flyers. Many little to-do's.
Exciting news just in time for Mother's Day the OC has gift certificates! If you are interested just send me an email rescuedjunk@me.com. Redeemable at both our Etsy shop & occasional sales. 
So I will work hard today & play hard tomorrow.  My mom & I have a girls day planned(no babies) just me and her. I can't wait!!! It seriously has probably been since before Ella was born that we have done something just the 2 of us and thats been 3yrs. What do we have planned you ask? Of course Junking!! We are headed to the Whatcheer flea market. It never disappoints, even if it is wet & muddy. I will take lots of pics, if I remember my camera that is. I'm terrible at forgetting it! Anyways, have a beautiful day, happy junking! jojo

1 comments:

Flowernflorist said...

Delicacy and glamourous arrangement, any one after receiving such colorful surprise by their loved ones will have a bucket full of happiness for a short but sweet Time in their life. Why not let them feel fresh by sending some flowers through some japan flower delivery