Recent Posts

April 16, 2009

Rescue Me


Thought of the Day......

Burn Piles Should Be Banned!

These sweet arch pieces and rocker were almost burn victims. My junk hunk says I'm dramatic, hmmm I wonder why? Anyways, my mother in law called me this morning and said that a lady from church wanted to know if we wanted these pieces, otherwise she was lighting the match!  OMG  STOP DRoP & Roll. Yes we will take them. These beauties will be a nice addition to our Spring Fling Sale. As junkers I think its our responsibility to teach others the danger of playing with matches. Just  say no to burn piles! Until you call your favorite junkers that is. Happy junking. jojo




5 comments:

Mindy said...

Stop, drop and pray for the church lady! She needs to learn about salvage-ation! haha Great rescues! ~Mindy

Rescued Junk by Old Crow Farm said...

ha ha I like salvage-ation!!

Missy said...

Thank the Lord...they've been saved!!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Great save. It is burn season here and I need to go digging quickly!

Barntiques said...

Sign me up for the new legislation! Can't you see all of us junkers camping out on the capitol steps! LONG LIVE JUNK!