Recent Posts

April 25, 2009

Work Zone!



WARNING THIS IS A WORK ZONE

Happy Saturday to all! I am getting ready to head out to our new storage building to make our junk beauties sparkle. Top secret work will be going on. We like to keepthings a surprise for our sale, so I will post before & after pics later. Although, you might be able to talk me into giving you a
sneak peak here and there:)

I have my mom and my little junker in-training(Ella Rose) heading up to Kay's Barntiques Sale. I hope they find some yummy junk for me. 

Its a very gloomy day... a perfect work day! I hope all of you have a great one and happy junking!! jojo

3 comments:

Missy said...

Junkers after my own heart. We, JunkGirls, keep our items "secret" also until sale time. It makes for a fun time!

Barntiques said...

Your mom was great at the sale yesterday. Enjoy her! I miss mine each and every day. Ok turnout yesterday, almost everyone that came made a purchase. I gave out your adorable cards and the last 3 magnets! I was going to tell you a hot new project...but I too and going to have to keep it a secret! Thanx for your friendship!

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I can't wait to see what you're working on! I'm betting it will be awesome!!