Recent Posts

April 02, 2009

Out of the loop

Whats up? I have totally been out of the loop for a week. I haven't posted anything and I haven't had time to read all of your wonderful blogs. One word VISITORS!! My dad and sisters were here from Colorado for several days. When you have company staying at your house you lose touch with your normal life. I missed all of your stories about Warrenton and much more I know. However, I didn't stop junkin just because the family was here! I just took them with me he he:) I bet you all can't tell that I like to make slide shows! Here's another short one of the junk finds from this past weekend.



I am so excited, tomorrow  is the OC's first Friday Nite Junk Club. I can't wait. Our junk project is going to be Moss Terrariums. The moss is beautiful, we found some funky junky glass containers, and of course the appetizers have been decided upon. I will be busy cleaning containers and making the house all pretty and springy. I will post pictures and all the details of our first club nite. So glad to be back. Now lets see if I can get caught up! Happy junking. jojo

1 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I love the style of that video! Like old 8mm or whatever...to cool. I'm going to have to do one of those at some point. I love it!!