Recent Posts

April 09, 2009

Spring Fever!


~just a few of the little junk beauties we found yesterday~

It's Spring and I've got junk fever something bad! I'm jones'in for junk all of the time. A girlfriend and I went out all day rummaging through cool junk. You would think that would be enough for me, but oh no, there is a sweet sale tonite that is calling my name. It won't shut up!! Then tomorrow I'm going junkin with my sweet mama and little girls. That will mean 3 straight days of junking. Ahh some would call it insane, I call it bliss!
Most of my junking these days must take place during the week because the weekends are for devoted to working on all of this stuff. Our sale is a month away!! On a side note somewhere in between all of this junk I need to squeeze in my Greys marathon. I haven't seen it in weeks. I'm hoping tomorrow nite might be the nite! Better get busy. Happy Junking. jojo

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, I'm dying to go junking!!!