Recent Posts

April 24, 2009

Funky Junky Friday


~Old Crow Presents~
Funky Junky Friday 

Yes, Funky Junky Friday's, every Friday I will highlight some fellow junkers cool rescued junk project. Please email me your projects and I will highlight your work! If you have a blog I will link to it, so all can see your awesome talents.

This Friday is a cool succulent junky planter. The container is an old school chalk tin. Add a  funky succulent plant and for a little more punch of cool this junk composer put a little old rescued metal do da in there too! Thanks Em. Its awesome. A perfect mom's day gift idea.

We like to share the love of junk here so send me an email(rescuedjunk@me.com) & I'll post your idea on our Funky Junky Friday's. xoxo jojo
 

1 comments:

Mindy said...

Funky, indeed! I love the calendar of events. Of course, it also makes me sad, as there is a lot going on that I can't attend! Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy your comments. ~Mindy