Recent Posts

April 06, 2009

Monday Metal Project



I think, ok I know, I am metal obsessed! This whole industrial farm junk modern thing is like right up my alley!! We have had these cool metal trays sitting around for months and months. I have always thought they had a great patina to them, but they have always been over looked at sales. So, I decided to do something with them. I envisioned a metal shelving unit. A perfect table top organizer or plant stand you catch my drift. I must admit ladies that this project the junk hunk took the lead, but it was my vision and idea!!! This is what we started with...
  

and this is what we ended up with!! Just as I had pictured it.
I heart Metal! Happy Junking. jojo


3 comments:

Mindy said...

This is so very good. I like it a lot!

Barntiques said...

Gotta give credit to the hubby. No wonder you married him! He is so very creative! Keep up the junkin! At least the sun is out, makes it easier to see in those old barns!

Nana said...

How fun to have a day away from the office and spend it with my wonderful baby and sweet grandbaby girls!! I am so very proud of what she & her Junk Hunk have done with Old Crow. (Can I have a little credit for taking her to her 1st auction?) Do you think the grandbabies will grow up to be junkers like Mama? How can they not when each of them have only been weeks old when we've taken them to their first auctions!!Looking forward to our next trip, sweetie .... in a few weeks to the flea market just east of here? The boss will have to do without me for a day.