Recent Posts

May 04, 2009

Finally Flea Market Finds


Finally! What you've been waiting for...
My mom & I got to What Cheer at 7 ish on Friday morning. Brrr it was cold, wet, and windy, but we managed :) I had to go see my junk guy first and I had no problem making a pile. I think I made some good choices as people were trying to shop out of my pile of junk. I got some cool metal feeders, great table top, 3 big windows that will make a great room divider, and a metal cupboard. After we left the junk guy we made our way through the wonderland of junk. I was on the hunt for metal totes and totes I did find. My most exciting piece is a sweet old railroad cart which should transform into a rockin coffee table! Lots of fun we had & loads of junk we found! Thanks for an awesome day mama! Happy junking to all! jojo

2 comments:

Barntiques said...

Glad to hear you had a great time at What Cheer. We haven't been there for years. We are going to have our next sale May 15th and 16th. I tried to get on junk jibberish to say hey but I failed miserably. Got the new steps in the barn put in. What? Too much to do! It is sPrInG and the time has sPrUnG.

Missy said...

I saw that green chair of yours on Etsy's FRONT page!! Yeah, for you!