Recent Posts

October 28, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree


Jolly, merry, and bright we are in full Christmas mode getting ready for Jolly Junk. I know Halloween hasn't even made its appearance yet, but the funky junky elves are hard at work! We created this whimsical winter tree on Saturday afternoon. The idea just popped in my head and within the hour our whimsy winter tree was born! I love those "ah ha" moments! Of course I couldn't wait to share:)


I must confess that I have broken the cardinal rule of blogging. I forgot to take pictures of my junk collection from Saturday. Shame on me! Sometimes I am so bad about that. It was quality over quantity. There was a yummy pie safe that had to come home with me, a white shabby metal table, some ephemera, old brass jingle bells, two cute tarnished ringy dingy service bells, and some other odds and ends.

Until next time, have a Happy Halloween and Jolly junking!! jojo

3 comments:

Mindy said...

White shabby metal table. Ok. It's not too late. Point and click that camera, woman! ~Mindy ps. cute bed spring tree

Cassie said...

Adorable junky tree! Where do I get one?

Willow Lake Stitches said...

too cute. . . . great idea !

Thanks !