Recent Posts

October 15, 2009

Harvest Market 09'

We are so blessed to have the best customers ever!! When I woke up Saturday morning I could see snowflakes falling from the glow of the porch light. I didn't think much of it at the time, but when I headed outside to get last minute sale stuff done I realized that it was sticking to the ground and everything had a fluffy coat of fresh snow on it. At which point I was hoping, really hoping, that the element of snow would just make our market that much more fun and memorable and it was!!

Kasey and I greeted all of our hardcore junkers at 9:00 and the crazy crow madness began. After all of our hard work it is so much fun and so rewarding to see all of you having fun and finding that little something that you can't live without.

Many of you asked if we would be having our Jolly Junk Market this December and the answer is YES!! Your funky junky elves are reporting in and can hardly wait to create some fun holiday junk!

Again thank you to all of our awesome customers and to our family and closest friends that helped us with our Harvest Market. Happy Junking jojo






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you explain what the Jolly Junk event is in December? I came to your fall sale for the first (but certainly not the last) time -- thanks for your hard work!