Recent Posts

October 23, 2009

Need a Junk Fix


I am in need of a major junk fix!! I've been doing a little junking here and there, but I am craving a good farm auction!! It has been a little while and now that are sale is over watch out jojo is ready to JUNK!! I have found a sale for Saturday and I am super excited. Hopefully I will come home with a big load!! Keep your fingers crossed for some good pictures.

On another note, last night we attend JB Knackers Entrepreneur Night as part of the panel. It was an awesome evening of shopping, eating, and connecting with others. I am hoping another evening will be in the works, as I think there is so much information to share and one great evening left us wanting more.

Things at the farm are crazy as always. We are gearing up for our 2nd Annual Jolly Junk event on Dec. 5th. Gather your family and friends and please join us in starting a new holiday junking tradition!
Take care, stay healthy, and Jolly Junking!! jojo


2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'd love to come to your Jolly Junk party! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to find your blog. I love your Etsy store and your orange case is in great hands!
Marcy