Recent Posts

June 23, 2009

Naughty Chair?



Good morning! Ok, so when my 3 yr old does something bad I send her to the naughty chair. So I am officially sending myself there as well! For some reason this summer I have been terrible about blogging! I hate that I haven't been and my good old catholic italian guilt has set in. I'm sure you all are like what the heck has happened to jojo? I'm just busy like all the rest of you girls, buy I just haven't been blogging about! Sham on me:(

Ok, so what have we been up to? Junking all the time! Our next sale in a month away, I can't believe it. We have accumulated junk, but we need more!!! Eat, Sleep, Breath Junk. Thats whats up! Some of my favorite finds so far : another railroad cart, some old wood cuppalas, feeders, a sweet teal and white table, of course metal metal & metal, and chippy wood stuff.  

         

We took a trip back to junk heaven and add some goodies to our piles below. OMG how could I forget to tell about what happen while in junk heaven. We knew that there was a barn that we had yet to search and rescue. So, we took the long walk through the horse weeds and Nettles, which by this time of the summer are seriously taller than me. Finally, we arrive at this barn. For the most part its empty, but we found a neat little metal handmade stool, some chippy wood drawers, and ......some treasures up top that we had to leave for another day b/c.......as I was on my rescue mission Kasey all of a sudden says STOP. I turned around and he said SHHHHH. You could hear this  low and long hissing/growling. We tried  to scare it away for a quite a while, but it didn't move and we couldn't  see what it was, so we will have to go back for what' up above.

More junking to come. I'm off to sit on the naughty chair. Happy junking jojo!

**If anyone is keeping count we just hit deer #2 last nite and our truck is less than a year old**
BUMMER(amongst a few other words)

6 comments:

Mindy said...

No No No! It's not a naughty chair. It's the resting chair! You have been busy junking. If you had been sitting around doing nothing, then it would be the naughty chair. But it IS good to hear from ya. Show me the railroad cart thingy. Your part of the country spits up some interesting stuff. Hate to hear about the deer and your truck. Ugh. ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

Can I bring a good book and a tall glass of lemonade to your naughty chair , please? I love it. I think blogging will be farther and fewer this summer - just be sure to post junk photos now and then. I'd like to see the railroad cart , too! Sue

Sue (Vintage Rescue) said...

Was wondering what happened to you! Thought you disappeared in junk heaven; glad to hear you've been busy!

No rest for junkers!

Charmaine said...

What fun junking! I found your blog by googling "Junk Refunkery" - I didn't go this morning, but I did go to Farmhouse Vintage and got some GREAT things! I can't wait for next time!!!

I love your little tale about exploring the barn! I wish I could have been there! I'm going to go explore the rest of your blog now...

coffeemonkey said...

I love love love your etsy shop! What super great finds you always have! Happy junking to you! (purely selfish reasons for my saying that - can't wait to see all that great stuff on etsy!)

Artsy Fartsy Junkin Finds said...

OMG, I love the Naughty chairs... and I could shop in that junk collection you have for days!! Great blog, I am a junker girl too, I just got back from a morning of junkin, you will have to hop over to my blog and check out my rusty goods when you get a chance! Blessings, Janna