Recent Posts

September 23, 2010

Rainy Day Projects


Post have been few and far between.....what else is new! Days turn into weeks and now its been a month since my last post. Time has never seemed to pass by so fast.

The weather here has been VERY rainy. So, it was an indoor kinda day. I was playing around with some extra supplies that didn't work for their original purpose. I need your opinions like or no likey? Would you like to see more of these fresh little necklaces at our Market?

I love to get your opinions! Have a good weekend, JoJo






3 comments:

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

Is it material? Like the necklaces!

Anonymous said...

Well, if it's from you and you put your heart into it... I think I'd snatch it up like gold at the bottom of the river, even if I did have to dive in and get wet... I figure your hand made' {just like all the treasures you place in your shop} is of interest and appeal and applicable to sell,

so ya's I think it would be a fine thing to put on the shelves of your shop, heck, it's worth a try, and we have plenty of faith in ya.

M

C. Dianne Zweig said...

Reminder "Go Purple" Wednesday, October 20th....Read More on my blog,

Dianne
Kitsch n Stuff