Recent Posts

July 08, 2009

A Crow's View




This morning I am enjoying the view. One of the reasons I had to have our house was because of this view. I am sitting at our little picnic table listening to the birds singing, the buzz of a bumble bee, and a gentle breeze keeps me cool. 

Thanks to wireless internet this is my outdoor studio today! If it doesn't storm that is.  Perfect the girls can play, I can work, and we're all happy!
Cleaning, creating, and photography is on the agenda today! Take a moment to enjoy your view.  Happy junking!! jojo

2 comments:

Barntiques said...

Always love the way you capture the moment. It looks serene. Good thing that the photos don't show the humidity. Hope all is well!

jessica/miniature rhino said...

a beautiful view! very envious- this is where i imagine myself, grass and trees, being outdoors, but i live in nyc. just saw you on the etsy FP! congrats!